The All New iPhones offer a lot more options than previous models
Business. To the power of 7.
With iPhone 7, the ultimate productivity tool gets even better. Powered with an advanced A10 Fusion chip and the longest battery life ever for iPhone, it delivers unparalleled performance. Add in ultrafast Wi–Fi and LTE with the best worldwide roaming plus the universe of amazing iPhone apps that work seamlessly with iOS 10, and iPhone 7 can transform how you work in astounding new ways.¹
iPhone 7 dramatically improves the most important aspects of the iPhone experience. It introduces advanced new camera systems. The best performance and battery life ever in an iPhone. Immersive stereo speakers. The brightest, most colorful iPhone display. Splash and water resistant.² And it looks every bit as powerful as it is. This is iPhone 7.
- 4.7‐inch (diagonal) on the iPhone 7 or 5.5-inch (diagonal) on the iPhone 7 Plus Retina HD display with 1920‐by‐1080 resolution and wide color
- 3D Touch
- New 12MP camera, optical image stabilization, Quad-LED True Tone flash, and Live Photos
- Splash, water, and dust resistant¹
- A10 Fusion chip with integrated M10 motion coprocessor
- 4K video recording at 30 fps and slo‐mo video recording for 1080p at 120 fps
- 7MP FaceTime HD camera with Retina Flash
- Touch ID fingerprint sensor built into the new Home button
- LTE Advanced² up to 450 Mbps and 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi‐Fi with MIMO
- iOS 10 and iCloud
¹iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus are splash, water, and dust resistant and were tested under controlledlaboratory conditions with a rating of IP67 under IEC standard 60529. Splash, water, and dustresistance are not permanent conditions, and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear.Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions.Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
²Data plan required. LTE Advanced and LTE are available in select markets and through selectcarriers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions and carrier.For details on LTE support, contact your carrier and see www.apple.com/iphone/LTE.